Wednesday, January 16, 2013

17 Weeks!

This was both an exciting week and a frustrating one. It was a huge growth week for both me and the baby, which was exciting (I literally grew 1.5 pounds overnight!). But the combination of a rush of extra hormones and the stretching of my ligaments meant that I was pretty uncomfortable all week. I just didn't really feel like myself.

On the plus side, I am definitely feeling the baby move. I feel it mostly when I am sitting or laying down, and it is usually a couple inches below my navel on the sides. It only lasts a second and happens irregularly, but it is so cool! I still can't feel anything from the outside yet though.


How far along? 17 weeks
Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much down to one pair of leggings and jeans that won't button. It might be time for maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Great
Best moment of the week: Exploring the Azure Window in Malta
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: I am definitely feeling the baby move now. It's so exciting!
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet? Yes! This week I definitely popped
Gender: We don't know yet
Belly Button in or out? Neither? It's pretty level with the rest of my belly now. 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody :( 
Looking forward to: Seeing Dina and Ed next week!

5 comments:

  1. Looking great Calli! How's Dan handling the moodiness? Mike said I was moody the entire time I was pregnant which surprises me that he wants another! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! Dan says he doesn't notice my moodiness. I'm not sure if he's telling the truth or not, but either way it is a really nice thing for him to say :)

      Delete
  2. I think you are definitely preg now!!! So cute!
    Love,
    Mom
    P.S. Dan is a smart husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, mama! Let's catch up soon!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete