Wednesday, January 23, 2013

18 Weeks!

It was another growth week for me and the baby. It's really exciting, but at the same time I'm starting to feel those aches and pains that pregnant people talk about. It's harder to do simple things like put on my shoes and get in and out of the car.

I'm still absolutely loving being pregnant though. It's an amazing experience to watch my body change in such a dramatic way. I definitely need to buy more maternity pants though!


How far along? 18 weeks
Maternity clothes? Pretty much. I can still wear regular shirts, but I'm in stretchy pants, dresses or skirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? It's getting harder to get comfortable, but the Snoogle helps
Best moment of the week: Hanging out with Dina and Ed!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Yes! I love it!
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender: We don't know yet
Belly Button in or out? Still neutral. Neither in nor out 
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Having Dan feel the baby kick

1 comment:

  1. Vocal chords? Maybe she will start humming to music when you play some for her.

    You look adorable!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete