Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweet Tooth Traveler: Israel

I'm back on Trip Wolf chatting about Israel. This is probably my favorite sweet tooth adventure so far. Check it out!

The Sweet Tooth Traveler: Israel
The Bible describes Israel as the land of milk and honey. I would add cinnamon and chocolate to that description. I’m not sure if it is because I grew up with them, or if I just really love the flavor profile of Israeli sweets, but I was literally as happy as a kid in a candy shop in Israel. During my ten days traversing the country, I gorged myself on cinnamon buns, rugelach and ice cream…and I would do it all again in a heartbeat!


Click here to read the full post.

Read about my other Israel adventures:
Jerusalem, Israel
Tel Aviv, Israel
Northern Israel
Ein Gedi; Masada; Dead Sea, Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment