Wednesday, April 3, 2013

28 Weeks!

This is the first week in my third trimester, and it already feels different than the previous two trimesters. I still don't have a lot to complain about, thankfully, but this week wasn't my favorite. My hands are super dry, to the point where I've been keeping lotion in every room. And, although I love it when baby Levin kicks, she is so active that it's hard for me to concentrate on anything else and is making me a little nauseated. Every week in my pregnancy has been different though, so I'm hopeful that next week will be better.

The good news is that I still have a lot of energy. I haven't gained any more weight, which seems weird to me, but I have no doubt that it's just around the corner.


How far along? 28 weeks (7 months!)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None yet
Sleep? Better, but I'm a little congested, which makes it hard to breathe
Best moment of the week: The Passover seders with my family
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: I don't want to say too much, but...
Food cravings:  Nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when baby is kicking non-stop for hours
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Back to normal! Yay!
Looking forward to: Feeling better next week

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a cabbage! Perfect. Now can call your baby mon petit chou. It's a French term of endearment, especially for babies and children, but it literally means my little cabbage. Also, in some cultures, it can mean cream puff. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Please feel free to call my baby mon petit chou any time! I only knew it as the delicious pastry, but I love both meanings :)

      Delete