Wednesday, May 8, 2013

33 Weeks!

This has been such a fun week for me. I had my awesome maternity photo shoot this weekend and am feeling great. I've been taking it easy and making sure to listen to my body. It's been helping a lot. Dan and I have checked off a lot of must-do items, so I'm feeling pretty comfortable. The biggest news is that we bought a car seat. Now we're legally allowed to leave the hospital with her. Baby still has a ways to go, but when she comes we'll be ready for her!

By the way, I know some of these fruit/veg comparisons get a bit...unique. I'll help you out. Last week was a jicama (a really delicious, crunchy vegetable). This week is a durian (a disgusting, smelly fruit).


How far along? 33 weeks
Maternity clothes? Most of my tops are maternity, but I've been wearing a lot of stretchy skirts
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Ugh...not great this week. Between getting up to go to the bathroom and trying to toss and turn, it hasn't been the best
Best moment of the week: My maternity photo shoot, by far!
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Lots of body parts flailing around
Food cravings:  Still craving sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not drinking enough water
Belly Button in or out? Out. I thought it was done, but I was wrong
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Very happy
Looking forward to: Going to London this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment