Wednesday, May 15, 2013

34 Weeks!

This week we had a really fun "baby moon" with our friends Sarah and Kyle. At 34 weeks though, I really am done traveling for a while. We had such a fantastic time London, but man was it good to get back home.

The ligaments are still an issue, so thankfully I don't have any big plans from now until little one arrives. Hopefully I can just take it easy and get ready for her. Though I definitely want her to keep cooking for a while, I read that if she were to come today, most likely she would be born without any serious medical issues. How amazing is that?

Another side-note on the fruit comparisons: they really don't work very well. This week I'm supposedly a cantaloupe, but I already was a cantaloupe at 20 weeks. Very confusing. All I know is my belly is big, and so is she!


How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity clothes? Mostly
Stretch marks? None that I can see
Sleep? Not great at night, but I'm the queen of cat naps
Best moment of the week: Baby Mooning in London
Miss anything? A nice cold glass of beer sounds amazing
Movement: So. Much. Movement.
Food cravings:  All sweets, all the time
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ligament pain
Belly Button in or out? Very much out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Continuing to grow a healthy baby

1 comment:

  1. I am getting so excited to meet Miss Levin! You look fantastic.
    Love,
    G-Mom

    ReplyDelete