Wednesday, June 5, 2013

37 Weeks!

This week was actually a great week for me.  Baby is now considered full-term, meaning she could come at any time. Realistically we probably have another three weeks or so, but it's exciting nonetheless.

I feel surprisingly prepared. I know that once she comes I will laugh at that, but all the major items are ticked off. Dan and I went to a pregnancy class this weekend that was taught by my prenatal yoga teacher. It was a really fun morning where we learned massage and relaxation techniques and more about what to expect when I'm in labor. It was really nice.

The ligament pain is still there, but much more under control than it has been. Part of that is me accepting the pain for what it is and listening to my body more. The other part is a maternity belt that is taking some of the pressure off my pelvis. All-in-all, it's been a happy, exciting week. Despite everything, I really do enjoy being pregnant. I'm thankful every day that my pregnancy has been so wonderful.


How far along? 37 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No...fingers crossed!
Sleep? Still not great, but better than last week
Best moment of the week: Pregnancy class with Dan
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: I can't believe how much she moves!
Food cravings:  Nothing too serious
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, thankfully
Belly Button in or out? So far out!
Wedding rings on or off? On...no swelling in my hands or feet. Yay!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting her. We're getting so close!

No comments:

Post a Comment