Wednesday, June 19, 2013

39 Weeks!

Yup, I'm still pregnant :) I'm trying to soak up these last few days of calm before the storm. It's actually been really nice and relaxing. I've been sleeping in as long as my body will let me. Dan and I have also been out to eat a few times this week, which is something we rarely do. I know I need to get my mind off things, but I'm just so ready for her to be here! I can't wait to meet her!


How far along? 39 weeks
Maternity clothes? Defnitely
Stretch marks? Still just the one above my belly button
Sleep? Not too bad, actually
Best moment of the week: Donating my hair to charity
Miss anything? Runny eggs
Movement: She's so active! I can't wait to see how that translates outside the womb
Food cravings:  Not really
Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling a little nauseated, but I don't know why. Early labor?
Belly Button in or out? Way out
Wedding rings on or off? On! No swelling!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, but anxious
Looking forward to: Meeting her!! Come on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment